The North American Manufacturing Excellence Summit brings together the “who’s who” of manufacturing executives, cutting-edge technology providers and media partners for North America’s premier manufacturing event.
See us at Booth 32 during the conference and join us on Tuesday at 11:40 for the Workshop, moderated by Praemo President Paul Boris – Next Level Continuous Improvement with a New Approach to Industrial Machine Learning.
- Learn how industrial companies are avoiding the roadblocks to quickly deploying successful AI/machine learning and finding valuable new insights from their existing systems and data, as-is, with no prep required.
- Hear how continuous improvement is supercharged with the power of machine learning to constantly monitor for new opportunities and ensure sustainable benefits.
- Find out about a low touch, low risk way to quickly discover the available business value from industrial machine learning for your operations.
- Conference Agenda at a Glance
Building and Maintaining Competitive Advantage
- Lean, Operational Excellence, and CI Programs
- Training Tomorrow’s Leaders
- Leveraging New Technologies
- Managing a Global Footprint
- Workforce Development
Who Should Attend?
- SVPs & VPs of Manufacturing
- Directors of Manufacturing
- Lean/CI and OPEX Executives
- Supply Chain Leaders
- Operations and Quality Executives
- Plant Managers