Last Modified on January 23, 2020
You are under no obligation to provide Personal Information, with the caveat that your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain portions of our Services. PRAEMO does not collect, use, store or disclose Personal Information without your consent, except as required by law or as set out below.
PART A – COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Information You Provide
- Identity Data: We collect the Personal information that you provide to us, which may include, but is not limited to: (i) basic Personal Information, including your first and last name, date of birth, contact information such as address and telephone number, payment information, and driver’s licence; (ii) information about your use of our Services; and (iii) analytical information, including, but not limited to, your login data, browser type and version, time zone settling and location, browser plug-in and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access our Website and App.
- Account information: When you use our Services as a registered user, you need to create an account with us. In order to create a registered user account, you will need to provide us with login credentials (which include your email address and password, and you may provide us with other information we request.
- General Usage Data: When you use our Services, we may collect technical properties of hardware and software utilized in conjunction with our Services. For example, we may collect the type and model of hardware and/or web browser you are using and the operating system version you are using. When you use our Services, we may also collect information about your location (as described below under the heading “Location”), how long you use our Services for in each session, features you use in our Services, and the actions you take while using our Services.
- Location: When you use our Services on your computer, mobile device, or other device, the Internet Protocol address (IP address) information may be communicated to us. If we collect and subsequently store such information, it will be in a form that does not personally identify you.
- Marketing & Communications Data: We collect your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us and from our third-parties, in addition to, your communication preferences.
- Cookies: In addition, when you visit our Website, we collect certain information about your activity on our Website as described below under the heading “Automatic Information”.
Our collection of Personal Information is limited to that which is reasonable under the circumstances, and we only collect your Personal Information with your consent.
- Automatic Information
When you visit the Website, we collect certain information by automated means (“Automatic Information”), such as through server log files, cookies (text files sent to and stored on your device when you access the Website or App), web beacons (also known as clear GIFs and pixel tags, which may be used to transmit information back to the Website or App), and embedded scripts (programming code that is designed to collect information about your interactions with the Website, such as the links you click on). Automatic Information will not be published or made public through our Services. For further clarification, cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that are stored on your device with which you access the Services. These cookies allow us to adjust our Services to meet your personal browsing preferences. If your browser is not set to allow cookies, you may not have access to all areas or features of the Website or App.
The information we collect in this manner may include details about the computer, mobile phone, or other device used to access the Website (such as browser type, operating system, and IP address), referring URLs and information on actions taken or interaction with our digital assets.
The information we collect in this manner is collected to enhance your user experience. For example, this information allows us to pre-fill form fields as well as provide you with contextual recommendations while using the Website or App.
PART B – USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use Personal Information for the purposes stated or implied at the time of collection, including for the following purposes:
- to verify your identity;
- to understand and meet your needs and preferences, and/or to provide you with our Services, for example, for purposes related to activation, provision, maintenance, support, troubleshooting, resolving of disputes, deactivation, upgrade, or update of Services; or to manage or respond to your inquiries;
- to develop new and enhance existing Services, and to communicate all improvements made thereto with you, for example, to make available or send to you upgrades or updates, or notices of upgrades or updates of Services;
- to manage and develop our business and operations, for example, to detect, monitor, investigate, mitigate or attempt to prevent fraud and technical or security issues or to protect our property; to allow for business continuity and disaster recovery operations; to enforce our legal rights; or for statistical purposes;
- to meet legal and regulatory requirements and to respond to emergency situations, for example, to respond to court orders, warrants or other lawful requests or legal processes; to provide emergency assistance in situations that may threaten the life or physical safety of you or others; or for any other purposes for which you have consented; or other purposes as permitted or required by any applicable law;
- to enforce our Terms;
- to prevent, detect and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities, fraud and security breaches;
- to analyze trends, administer the Services, track your website navigation and gather broad demographic information; and
- to provide you with any additional information you may request.
You may update your communication preferences anytime by writing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PART C – ANTI-SPAM
Where applicable, we will seek your express consent to contact you, including by way of commercial electronic messages. This consent is sought by Praemo Inc. and you can contact us at 1-833-202-6879 or 175 Borden Ave S., Unit 6, Kitchener, ON Canada N2G 2Z3. You can unsubscribe at any time from receiving commercial electronic messages by following the instructions in the message.
Even if you have opted out of receiving marketing communications from us, please be aware that we may still contact you for other purposes. For example, we may contact you to provide communications you have consented to receive, regarding the products or services we provide to you, or if you contact us with an inquiry.
PART D – TRANSFERS AND DISCLOSURES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not disclose Personal Information to any external organization without your consent unless we are required or permitted to do so by law, including in the event of a corporate amalgamation, reorganization, change of control or sale.
Your Personal Information may be stored, processed or otherwise used by us, our affiliates or our service providers, both inside and outside of Canada. As a result, that country’s courts, governments or law enforcement agencies could obtain disclosure of your information in accordance with that country’s laws. Whenever we hire other organizations to provide support services, they will be required to conform to our privacy standards and to allow us to audit them for compliance.
PART E – SECURITY AND RETENTION
We take all reasonable steps to protect the security and confidentiality of your Personal Information. We protect the Personal Information within our custody or control with appropriate organizational, technological and physical safeguards.
We store Personal Information in electronic and physical files that are secure, and our security measures include secure on-site and off-site storage, restricted access to records and data processing equipment, password protocols, and encryption and security software. We conduct audits and monitor compliance with our privacy practices.
We only retain Personal Information for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. When we no longer are required to retain the information, we will destroy, erase, or de-identify the information. Legal requirements, however, may require us to retain some or all of the Personal Information we hold for a period of time that is longer than that for which we might otherwise hold.
PART G – ACCESS, CORRECTION AND ACCOUNTABILITY
We will strive to keep all Personal Information in our files complete, up-to-date and accurate.
175 Borden Ave S., Unit 6
Kitchener, ON Canada N2G 2Z3
Attention: Paul Hancock
Telephone Number: 1-833-202-6879
PART H – CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION