North America-based with support for other regions
Founded by industry experts and focused on the appropriate application of leading-edge analytic technologies like AI within industrial operations, we believe there is a simpler, more cost, time and operationally effective way to harvest insights from the Industrial and Manufacturing data sets that already exist.
Praemo is an advanced data and analytics company that builds solutions utilized by a wide range of industrial operations. From discrete manufacturing to consumer-packaged goods to mining and process plants, our technology, Razor™ fills a critical gap. Utilizing an organization’s operational and IoT (Internet of Things) data as-is, where-is, and applying AI (artificial intelligence) tools like ML (Machine Learning), Razor™ transforms existing, under-utilized data into context relevant insights. These insights alert industrial operators to any anomaly with the potential to harm performance in time to prevent it.
The ideal candidate has a strong working knowledge of IoT and the associated operational technologies across a variety of industries, or deep domain expertise in a key vertical.
You’ve been able to effectively sell into the controls and automation space, with a successful track record of quota achievement. But you’ve decided it’s time to test your skills and exploit the knowledge you’ve built in a more advanced role as it relates to the technologies being deployed into manufacturing and industrial operations.
You are a self-starter, able to effectively communicate with front line teams and see tremendous opportunity across industry for the use of advanced analytics.
You will be part of a team led by people with exceptional sales skills and deep industrial experience acting as mentors. You will work hard but gain experience few other companies or teams can offer.
- Achieve assigned quota within your given vertical(s) by selling Praemo’s Razor™ Technology
- Work directly with sales leadership to develop and execute the sales strategy for new accounts in target sectors.
- Maintain forecast accuracy, pipeline and opportunity progression via CRM.
- Coordinate and execute sales forecasting process.
- Communicate product value proposition to customers.
- Support all sales activities in preparing scope of work documents, proposals, sales strategy including direct involvement with key customers.
- Gather, interpret and communicate customer, competitive and market information to Praemo leadership.
- Success in selling into manufacturing and industrial operations, with a proven track record.
- Demonstrated ability to formulate and execute revenue-building sales strategies including pipeline development and value-based selling.
- Knowledge in application of IoT / M2M solutions or of MES / Automation solutions.
- Excellent presentation, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Technical knowledge of manufacturing operations, performance monitoring solutions, data capture systems, and integration into process control systems and data historian.
- Degree or history of relevant industry experience
- Minimum 3 years applicable experience
For more information please visit:
Follow us at:
Michael Martinez, Founder & CEO https://www.linkedin.com/in/michael-martinez-0a6b003
Paul Hancock, Founder & CFO https://www.linkedin.com/in/paul-hancock-12b1136
Andy Henderson, CTO https://www.linkedin.com/in/andyhend
Paul Boris, President & CRO https://www.linkedin.com/in/paulboris